Hello. I'm editing a request type for the Jira Service Desk portal. I have two custom fields, one is a "Deviniti [Extension] - Bundled Field" and the other a "Deviniti [Dynamic Forms] - Dynamic Select". I've nested the bundled field in the dynamic select for it to display if the customer selects "Yes" to the top level question. The issue I'm seeing is with the layout of the nested bundled field. When the layout is horizontal, the bundled fields all show on top of each other rather than side by side (this only happens when the bundled field is nested). I've tested all the layout settings, and the only "fix" I've found is to set the layout to vertical, which is not desired by my stakeholders. Any help fixing his would be much appreciated. See print screens for more details.
Here is what it looks like when a customer selects "yes"

And here is how it should look:
