After doing a test upgrade of our Confluence 3.5.13 -> 4.3.3, I see some issues in my atlassian-confluence.log about the migration from wiki to XHTML having some errors:
Summary:
0 settings values failed.
0 PageTemplates failed.
24 ContentEntityObjects failed.
Content Migration Exceptions:
...
...
The macro 'dynamictable' is unknown.
The macro 'eqnarray' is unknown.
The macro 'flowchart' is unknown.
The macro 'font-family' is unknown.
The macro 'forum' is unknown.
The macro 'jiraportlet' is unknown.
The macro 'margin' is unknown.
The macro 'mso-style-parent' is unknown.
The macro 'portal' is unknown.
The macro 'tasklist' is unknown.
Also a few oddball macro errors,
Xcom.atlassian.confluence.content.render.xhtml.migration.exceptions.UnknownMacroMigrationException: The macro '                                127.0.0.1;            ' is unknown.
The macro ' var strUrl = url.toUpperCase(); if (strUrl.indexOf('ASSETID=HP') >= 0 || strUrl.indexOf('ASSETID=HS') >= 0 || strUrl.indexOf('ASSETID=HV') >= 0) window.open(url + "&Client=1", "_self"); else window.open(url + "&Client=1", "_blank"); ' is unknown.. Message: The macro ' var strUrl = url.toUpperCase(); if (strUrl.indexOf('ASSETID=HP') >= 0 || strUrl.indexOf('ASSETID=HS') >= 0 || strUrl.indexOf('ASSETID=HV') >= 0) window.open(url + "&Client=1", "_self"); else window.open(url + "&Client=1", "_blank"); ' is unknown.
23) Type: page, Id: 96501829, Title: WS-Security, Space: its - Information Technology. Cause: com.atlassian.confluence.content.render.xhtml.migration.exceptions.UnknownMacroMigrationException: The macro 'JBOSS_HOME' is unknown.. Message: The macro 'JBOSS_HOME' is unknown.
24) Type: page, Id: 151289861, Title: IT Team - Work status and Options (including services), Space: its - Information Technology. Cause: The macro 'mso-style-name' is unknown.
Looking through some other threads, this is most likely caused by incompatible plugins, but I'm not sure how to identify these.
I have deinstalled the Adaptavista Theme Builder plugin, as the v4.2.3 version that existed after the upgrade was for Confluence 3.5.
After this, I go to the <code>/admin/unmigratedwikicontent.action page, and see "
Confluence has detected that there are 179 pages with macros that are not yet Confluence 4+ compatible"
But on the same page, I see "Update not Required. You have not installed any new plugins since your last content upgrade. You do not need to run this upgrade..."
I presume I need to either upgrade a plugin, or install new ones, but not sure how to determine which one.
On the user macro front, one of the macros the upgrade process complains about is a simple one called "printmacro". This is as follows: (I can't figure out what is wrong with this either):
Print date: $generalUtil.formatDateTime($content.getCurrentDate())
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Stuart.