I need to know what page or pages link to a particular page. In Mediawiki it's called "what links here". Any ideas? I cannot find anything about this in docs or forums.
thank you! -Dee
Hi, I found that by default refinedwiki disables the View->Info link.
You have to log in as Admin, go to the Confluence Administration->Menus and Tabs, click the Content "Tools" Menu Items then Secondary, and enable the View Info Link item. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the Menus and Tabs page. Log out and log in again. Voila! the Info link is there, and the Info page shows the incoming and outgoing links.
Thanks to Joseph for helping me figure this out! -Dee
On the "Tools" menu of a page, if you click on the "Info" link you will get a page that includes information about other wiki pages that link to this page.
Hi Joseph, thanks! I do not see that option on my pages (even as Admin). Is this a 4.0-only feature?
What version of Confluence are you running, and do you have any custom themes in use?
Hi Joseph,
It's Confluence 3.5.1 with the refinedwiki theme
-Dee
You could consider giving feedback in JIRA issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-35218.
View the Page Information for the page. This is available in the top right "..." menu.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.