I am moving issues between two identical JIRA instances on different servers. These instances have the same structure, Projects, etc.
From the first instance I exported issues created after a certain date from a single project to a CSV file. I am now attempting to import that CSV into the other instance, into the same Project.
I am following the instructions in this document . I selected the CSV file and set the appropriate settings. I do not have an existing configuration for this process, so I'm going through all the steps to set it up. In Setup project mappings (step 7 of the section Running the CSV file import wizard) I chose "Select my Project" and chose the right one from the dropdown list (Note: The Wizard has no section for E-mail suffix for New Users as is listed in the instruction document).
During Setup field mappings (step 9 of the section Running the CSV file import wizard) , many (most, actually) of the fields exported are not listed in the JIRA Field column dropdown selector (for example, Attachment, Comment, Issue Key, Project Key, etc.). Of course, without this mapping, the importer won't import this information.
How can I force the Import Wizard to list the correct fields for the Project's issues?