I am using the backup tool: stash-backup-client-1.6.0
In my settings, I have
in backup-config.properties:
backup.scmdrain.timeout=600
in stash-config.properties:
backup.drain.database.timeout=600
backup.drain.scm.timeout=600
When I run my backup, I have :
A backup could not be created. Reason: The backup on the server has become unresponsive and has not progressed in 300 seconds
I understandd that there is also a global timeout. and even if I have an interest in how I can set it, I am also wondering what my backup tool is trying to do.
In my logs, I can see that I have:
2015-02-04 02:40:30,242 INFO [main] c.a.s.i.b.client.DefaultBackupClient Waiting on Stash database backup to complete
.......
2015-02-04 03:20:46,908 INFO [main] c.a.s.i.b.client.DefaultBackupClient Waiting on Stash database backup to complete
So, What are the commands done by the tool to request the content of the database? Can I try to play it manually to check the reaction of my postgreSQL database?
How can I spend so many time waiting database backup with a global timeout of 300 seconds?