Hello
I work at a big German company in Frankfurt and we use Confluence 5.5 as a Wiki. I have inserted an Excel sheet on a Wiki Page that I created locally on my PC before. The aim is that an administrator can insert entries and other users can only view the file but not modify it.
On the PC, the Excel sheet looks good (see screenshot). I adjusted the column widths. But when I inserted the Excel sheet, the column width has changed and the width is so small that entries go over several lines (see other screenshot).
The column width in Confluence should be as it is in my local Excel file. I looked at the makro description in the Atlassian documentation but there is nothing about the column width. Can you please help me?
Thank you
Yvonne
In Confluence = wrong width:
screenshot_confluence_wrong_width.PNG
in Excel local on the PC = right width:
screenshot_excel_right_width.PNG