Hello
customFieldhclass is a single line text field and I get error = is not valid
and for date I get the error "
// get this error Date value '18/Jan/16' for field 'created' is invalid. Valid formats include: 'yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm', 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm', 'yyyy/MM/dd', 'yyyy-MM-dd', or a period format e.g. '-5d', '4w 2d'."
In atlassian-plugin.xml I have date as
<property>
<key>todt</key>
<name>To Date</name>
<description></description>
<type>date</type>
</property>
Please let me know:
Which function in jqlClausebuilder should I use to get ~ ( assuming ~ is the way to compare content of Single Line Custom Text Field)
For date should I pass it to some date formatter, any code snippet is appreciated.
Thanks
Abe
.customField(customFieldhclass.getIdAsLong()).eq(hclass) // How to compare text filed single line eq does not work need ~
.createdBetween(startDate, endDate); // get this error Date value '18/Jan/16' for field 'created' is invalid. Valid formats include: 'yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm', 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm', 'yyyy/MM/dd', 'yyyy-MM-dd', or a period format e.g. '-5d', '4w 2d'.