Here's what I want to do but I'm having a hard time finding information to help me do this fully.
1. Create a parent page that has a table.
2. The child pages will come from a template that is static. When I create the child page by adding, I should be able to directly save it without editing the contents.
3. That child page will allow me to make text box entries. The fields I want to start with is Start Date, End Date and Site.
4. All the information from that child page will display in the parent page. I should be able to consecutively add more pages as time goes on and the table will continue to grow without the need of editing any page formats.
Overall, I'm hoping for two examples. 1 would be what the parent page should look like and the 2nd would be what the child page should look like. Again, the 2nd page, I'm hoping can be a template that I will never have to edit (except the page title) and yet still display the data on the parent page.