I need to create a dropdown menu in my Horizontal Navigation bar macro. What macro or option is available to populate a menu option?
@Banerjee_ Arindam
You will need to add a plugin. There is no macro available out of the box.
Best,
Fadoua
@Tinker Fadoua what plugin is that? Or is there a CSS code that an be used?
Are you trying to add it to a page or to Confluence top ribbon?
If it is Confluence Ribbon, I am not sure about that. Anything that will change the application layout can create a problem.
Example: setting a banner in Confluence can take the whole application down if the HTML/CSS is wrong.
Then I would consider before making any changes.
@Tinker Fadoua
No, 'm looking for a way to have the Horizontal Navigation Bar, with drop down menu. Not trying to replace the Confluence ribbon.
I want the "About" section to show up when I click on the "Home" Menu button. Just like a regular menu option, but within the wiki space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.