I downloaded the course resources but I didn't receive all the passwords of the lab to do the exercises. I'm suppost to receive a email with the extra resources.
Hi @Iván Damel Veloz Rodríguez
It's either there in PDF or usually the Password is Charlie!
You can download the resource in same training content where you start the lab.
Thanks,
Pramodh
Hi @Pramodh M
I did, but the PDF does not show any URL or users and no password.
I need help with this.
Ivan
The username is admin and the password is Charlie!
Then go to the user directory once you have logged in, you will get the list of all users.
By the way which certification are you preparing for?
I'm preparing for Managing Jira Projects Cloud course.
Very sorry for the confusion! Instructions for obtaining a Cloud lab environment for On Demand courses can be found by clicking on the Start here link in the upper right of the course navigation.
We will work to improve this experience.
Steve
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.