I'm using SQL server to find custom fields for our tabular reporting and I've struggling to find a list of these in the CUSTOMFIELDOPTION table by using the following queries:
select customfield from customfieldvalue cfv
where cfv.customfield = (select id from customfield where cfname = 'Epic Link') ;
select [CUSTOMFIELD] from CUSTOMFIELDOPTION
where customfield = (select id from customfield where cfname = 'Epic Link') ;
The list of custom fields I'd like to get:
'Acceptance Criteria'
'COD'
'Customer Request Type'
'Dependency'
'Epic Benefit'
'Epic Link'
'Epic Net Present Value'
'EPIC Non incremental benefits'
'Estimated Cost of Epic'
'Funding UID'
'Job Size'
'Label'
'Priority'
'Project Name'
'Release Value'
'Risk Reduction/ Opportunity Enablement'
'Status Category'
'Sub-Task'
'Theme/Capability'
'Time Criticality'
'UID Benefit'
'UID Cost'
'UID Net Present Value'
'User Value'
'WSJF Benefit hypothesis'
'Go-live Date'
'ETE Date'
'QA Date'
Kindly assist on how I can find these custom fields in the CUSTOMFIELDOPTION table.