Hi,
I'm adding a company user to the service desk project (as user cannot make a workflow needed transition) and service desk is overriding the project permissions.
I did the invite earlier to another user no problem, but for the current user when I click the Invite 1 person button I am getting the following error:
com.atlassian.crowd.exception.runtime.OperationFailedException: org.springframework.ldap.NoPermissionException: [LDAP: error code 50 - 00002098: SecErr: DSID-03150F94, problem 4003 (INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS), data 0 ]; nested exception is javax.naming.NoPermissionException: [LDAP: error code 50 - 00002098: SecErr: DSID-03150F94, problem 4003 (INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS), data 0 ]; remaining name 'cn=service-desk-agents,ou=groups,ou=atlassian,ou=nrmt-srv,dc=netrefer,dc=loc'
Is the insufficient access rights error being given because I do not have them or the user? And what can i do to remove the error and invite the user?
The user is a company user and not a customer.
We have 34 more user agent licenses left, so we have not exceeded the user mit for sure...