Hello,
How to add automaticly in participants people in CC of mail to ticket ?
Im using Jira Cloud.
Best regards
Mathias
Hi Jack,
I wanted to say to add request participants who are in CC automaticly.
This should happen by default if you have sharing enabled.
for example...
Any Cc users should be added as RP automatically if sharing is configured as mentioned.
This depends on if those users have accounts or are allowed to create accounts.
In the above screenshot, you need to have project access set to Anyone on the web.
people in cc of a mail to ticket are not added in request participants.
so they reply me from their mailbox and it create new ticket for the same issue...
Someone please I need help.
@Benjamin Paton
@Jack Brickey
there is a way to setup request participants automaticly when I got contacts in CC of mail ?
I just had a look back on this, you need the middle option for Customer Sharing. After you select it, it will provide information which confirms the behaviour you desire.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.