I'm having big problems with the new page restrictions form introduced in confluence 5.9
Before you have seperate
- Restrict Viewing
- Restrict Editing
permissions.
Now we have
- No restriction
- Editing restricted
- Viewing and Editing restricted
When selecting "Viewing and Editing" you are automatically added and you can't remove yourself.
This has the effect this page is now only editable by you, if you don't add other users also -and I don't want to manually add all other possible users !
Before 5.9 if an additional user was added to the space, he could automatically edit all pages he was able to view (given there are no additional restrictions on a page)
Now I've to search all "Viewing and Editing" restricted pages and manually add this new user - this is a major downside for me.
How can I bring back the better "before 5.9" behavior - with separately Restrict Viewing and Restrict Editing options ?
Thanks