We have a requirement where every Access request has to be audited a year after the issue is closed, to verify if the user still needs the access. I have created a filter that pulls in everything older than a year, however when I add it to SLA it never shows up as a timer on any of the issues. This mean the Automation I set up to change the status of the issues from Resolved to Audit when SLA is breached doesn't happen. I have tried several iterations and combinations, all of which pull up issues but never work as SLA. I even tried just "issuetype = "Access" AND cf[20523] = "Toolchain Access Request (CI)"" which should have showed up on hundreds of issues, but didn't.
Here are some of the things I have tried:
1d to goal
project = CI AND issuetype = "Access" AND cf[20523] = "Toolchain Access Request (CI)" AND resolved <= startOfDay(-52w)
1 hour to goal
project = CI AND Issuetype = "Access" AND cf[20523] = "Toolchain Access Request (CI)" AND status = "Resolved" AND resolved <= startOfDay(-365d)
8760 hours to goal
project = CI AND Issuetype = "Access" AND cf[20523] = "Toolchain Access Request (CI)" AND status = "Resolved" AND resolved <= startOfDay(1d)
I have attached the portion of our workflow that pertains to this and a sample of the SLA I crated using the most simple filter, which still didn't work.

