We have already created an increment with 5 sprints. We need to add two more sprints to the current increment. Is it possible to add more sprints to an existing increment in Easy Agile Program Board. Please let me know if there is any way to achieve this.
Hi @Anusha_Raju You can't add more sprints to an existing increments. You could create an additional increment instead?If this is a feature you are interested in I will pass this onto our Product team.Kind RegardsSeanEasy Agile
Hello @Anusha_Raju the Easy agile program board works based on the sprints created in your jira backlog. you can create number of sprints.
(I use it very rare, and use more of user Story maps)
as you create sprints in your projects the same will be visible in your easy agile board.
Give it a try and let me know.
Hi Sean,
Yes I would like to pass this feature to the product team as to enable a provision to edit sprint count in an existing increment.
Thanks & Regards
Anusha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.