Hi,
It seems that after updating our server to 8.13.3 it is not possible any more to sort issues manually via drag and drop in list view.
I do not find an option to enable/disable but it was working before upgrade.
Does anyone have a hint for me?
Which "list view" do you mean here?
Is it the gadget itself? Or when you follow the link to the filter and get to the issue navigator? Or somewhere else?
Hi, Thanks for your reply.
I guess it is the second one your mentioned. I klick on "issues" select a filter and get directrly in the list view (I could also change to detailed view). Within this list it was possible to rearrange icons via drag and drop.
Hi Thomas,not sure this is what you meant but I ran into something similar.
With Jira 7.6 the option to rearrange Sub-Tasks was introduced, later a bug (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-66473) showed strange behavior in Issue navigator's list view - this was ironed out in version 8.8 - you said you are now on 8.13.Which version did you upgrade from?
I am not sure because drag & drop should not have worked for anything else than sub-tasks - could you please confirm?
Cheers,Daniel
Yeah, we are coming from 8.6.1 and for us it was more a feature, less a bug to be able doing dragn& drop within a list view.
Best wishes, Thomas
Ok, I think you're talking about the ordering of subtasks that are part of a parent issue. It's not really in the list view, it's within the view of the parent issue. Is that right?
Sorry, no. Ordering subtasks is clear and still working.
I'm talking about the list view but it seems that it was a bug which was cleaned within the last versions. So I guess we can close this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.