Hi
We have added some custom fields to the tickets in JIRA which need to be cleared when tickets are being re-opened. Checking the forums and guides didn't help so far. Is there any way to do this?
Thanks
Yes, you would need to add a post function in your reopen transition where you clear that custom field ("Clear field value" postfunction) or set it to empty ("Update issue custom field" postfunction)
Within the workflow when I click on "Add Post Function to Transaction", I get under "Update Issue Field" only the following options available: > Assignee > Description > Environment > Priority > Resolution > Summary > Original Estimate > Remaining Estimate > Time Spent Am I looking at the wrong place? BTW: We are using JIRA version 5.2.5, build 847
Don't you see "Update issue custom Field"
Ahh, always forget that this is part of a plugin --> JIRA Suite Utilities https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.googlecode.jira-suite-utilities
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.