Buggy Confluence 4.0 + Mozilla Firefox 3.6.23.
I can't drag text when editing a page. So when I copy-paste it, the screen always "jumps", so the edited line is always on the top.
It pisses off all our employees. Fix it!
Actually, I've seen this too, although it wasn't in Confluence, it was in one of the applications we use internally. It's not Confluence, it's Firefox.
yea sometimes the home, and control+home shortcuts also make stuff go wild, just one of the 'qwirks' we used to get around it by using the wiki markup editor, however that doesnt exist any more
I can't reproduce this bug. Firefox is on version 7.0.1 now so I suggest upgrading and testing on a more recent version. If you can reliably reproduce, please file a bug in the CONF project at jira.atlassian.com. Make sure to include your browser version and steps to reproduce.
its when u highlight text with the mouse and drag it into the editor, then click save and the text will be gone. also, paste something (multiline) in and either press home or control and home, sometimes (not always unfortunately) stuff goes crazy
I'm not getting that at all. I suggest you raise it with Atlassian directly, as Bill says. (And consider upgrading the browser - 3.6 is getting a little long in the tooth)
not using firefox, but i can guarentee i know why hes stuck at 3.6, vmware
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.