I have confluence 7.10.2
and want to upgrade to the latest version: 7.11.0
I get this error on the UI:
Database: Your database connection pool size is not configured. The recommended minimum size is 60.
"Upgrade failed. Please consult the system logs for details. You will need to fix these problems, restore your database and confluence home directory to the pre upgrade state. Then retry the upgrade. Upgrade error message: Upgrade task com.atlassian.confluence.upgrade.upgradetask.DenormalisedSpacePermissionsUpgradeTask@5aa3e53b failed during the SCHEMA_UPGRADE phase due to: StatementCallback; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS space_permission_procedure_for_denormalised_permissions;]; SQL state [HY000]; error code [1728]; Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted"
Then I downgraded the 7.10.2 and restored my DB backup and it worked again, I tried to upgrade again I get the same error!
My confluence server is installed on Linux centOS 7 och DB is MySQL in docker on the same server!
what I checked:
My pool size is 60 as recommended!
Please help me to find a solution!