I can't believe I'm asking this but is there a developer console in Confluence? How do I access the developer tools? I need to enter some code to make my attachments open in a new tab.... I have the code but don't know where can enter it.
Confluence doesn't have anything I think of as a developer console, but I think it is a bit of a vague phrase. Could you expand on what you're thinking it might do?
Without that though, I could say:
If you're using the SDK and a developer installation (which you can create with the SDK), that adds some functions that help you dig into Server Confluence a bit deeper than with a standard install.
You could try injecting code in the developer tools in your browser too.
Cloud is a different matter, it has a dev console for handling app authorisation, but there's nothing on the front end as you wouldn't be developing apps inside Confluence, you develop them alongside it, so a developer console would have to be done inside your app, rather than confluence.
Maybe I need the SDK install. I think it's set up with a local server. There's really not anyone here I can ask. They want me to do software development and I am an admin of the site but all I have is the GUI wiki editor
What development are you being asked to do?
They want me to build out the site. They are asking me to make it so all the attachments open in a new tab.
Where do i go to add the:
Target = "_blank to the <a href> HTML tag
How do o get there?
?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.