Hi,
I've set up an integration between Opsgenie and Jira Service Management which works fine. Our process is that alerts are created in Opsgenie, where after a corresponding issue is created in Jira Service Management. We don't want alerts in Opsgenie created by Service Management. So, this far all is ok.
But when an alert is created in Opsgenie, we'd like the link to the issue in Jira Service Management to be added in the alert details. For example under the "Extra properties" section, or even better under the "Jira Service Management requests" section. But I can't find where or how to configure this. I can see in the log when an issue is created in Jira from an Opsgenie alert, that the issue-key is sent back to Opsgenie and is displayed under "Extra properties". But that is only as a variable, we'd like it to be a clickable link back to the Jira issue.
So the question is: when a Jira Service Management issue is created from Opsgenie via the Jira Service Management integration, is it possible to automatically add the link to the created Jira issue in the Opsgenie alert details, and if so, how?