My project has Kanban Board
Create Issue screen shows Original Estimate field and Time tracking is enabled.
However, this field is NOT shown on the View issue details
Hello @Sandhya Srinivasan
Did you check the details in the configure board --> Issue Detail View
check if the required fields are available. (if you are a board admin, then you can change it, else you can view)
More information check this confluence page
Mine is a Kanban Board. Hence the Estimation is not shown when I configure the board.
Hi Clicked on Board -> Configure -> and added Effort Estimate (In hours) in Issue Detail View.
However, I do not see them in the View Issue Detail screen. I edit, I see that field.
So, I understand that when you add a value to the field its is seen in the issue view, else its it not.
Do you want to see the field irrespective of it having a value ? (is that what you need)
Estimation can be in hours and in points (as in story points), scrum follows story points for better prediction and capacity mapping of the team. (this is not mandatory in jira, but Jira gives a warning when you have items without points)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.