A place for Community Edition product users to submit issues but answers/collaboration comes from other members and we can chime in too.
@Bren Eckles, it sounds like you're talking about something like Questions for Confluence. It's not linked to JSD, but it let's users post questions and crowdsource answers in a way very similar to how you and I are interacting.
Thank you Kian. I will check that link out.
More specifically, we have a Confluence space for documentation and kb.
We also have Jira and Jira Service Desk.
The JSD is currently use for our Enterprise product, so the public can sign submit a ticket.
We are looking to provide a forum like site where users of a Community Edition product can share questions and answers and would need to sign in with a login.
What we need is something like what Atlassian has here... https://community.atlassian.com/
Kian, can you tell me if it is possible to create a forum/community for our company like this Atlassian Community with Atlassian?
@Bren Eckles, If I am understanding you correctly, you want for licensed Confluence users to be able to interact like you and I are now. That's essentially what Questions for Confluence is! It allows you to set up space where licensed users can ask each other questions to crowdsource knowledge within the company.
Thanks,Kian
Thank you Kian. Specifically, we want a community forum like this but not restricted to Jira/JSD registered/licensed users but instead open to a public login. Is that what Questions for Confluence is. Appears to be for internal only.
Ahhh, I see. No, questions for Confluence requires a login to ask questions. I don't know of any add on with Confluence that would let you do a public-facing Q&A style system.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.