Similar to the request here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Is-there-a-way-to-expand-cards-to-show-their-description/qaq-p/881865
That is over a year ago - is this a possibility?
I am trying to find a use for Trello and if I can't expand the cards on my own then I can't find a use for it. Having to click open to see the comments, etc is not helpful. We should be able to expand as we want or simply by hitting enter on the card title.
Hi @Amanda Schaefer ,
Welcome to the community!
The feature is not available! You can't see the description without opening a card.
Regards,
Soumyadeep
Is this in the product road map ? I am trying to find a specific tool to help me organize, perhaps this isn't it but what a shame that this functionality is not here.
I'm not sure whether it is in the product roadmap or not.
But I hope they add this feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.