About a week or so ago I did some maintenance on the system. Updated core to 7.10, and Service desk to 3.1.10. Did some re-indexing and now my project keys in service management are randomly incrementing(see pic).
How can I fix this?
Thanks
Ray
This looks like your report is sorting by something other than key, and possibly not reporting all the issues.
Issues are not being missed. It is actually in the database this way. Seems like the increment counter is not reporting the last key correctly. Is there somewhere I can check on how the keys are incremented or assigned?
Actually, this is likely to be down to a long-standing bug and it's not quite the counter.
You should find that none of the issues listed have had their keys changed, what is happening is something is creating an issue, getting far enough through the process that it takes the next key but then falls over, not actually creating the issue. The issues that you create later are being keyed in between batches of failures.
I've only ever seen this happen when
Have a look at the application logs in <jira home>/logs to see if there are any errors in there - atlassian-jira.log
Thanks for the advice. I believe this is happen with the email portion. I will look into it further. I will keep the thread posted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.