I'm looking for a way to group Jira filter results by a specific field and control the columns that are displayed to summarize the information. For example, I want to review:
- All open tasks by sprint
- All open tasks by assigned developer
- All issues by technology domain
- etc.
The "Single Level Group By Report" is basically what I'm looking for except that I can't control the columns that are shown. So I'm not getting the critical information that I need in my summary.
A confluence page would do fine. I tried the Jira Issue macro but it doesn't give me any formatting options. It's just a list of issues exactly like Jira. I may as well use Jira.
I found an awesome twiki plugin that does exactly what I want: http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Plugins/JiraPlugin. It offers the perfect mix of control and simplicity: I can manage my JQL query and control the formatting including Group By.
How can I get this functionality using Jira and/or Confluence?