Thanks in advance.
I'm evaluating whether Tempo can solve my team planning needs. I've looked at http://wiki.tempoplugin.com/display/TEMPO/Team+Timesheet and I've tried entering some data, but it still isn't clear whether Tempo can help me quickly see when people on a team are available.
The team view appears to only show numbers for worked time, whereas planned time is just colours: either orange for anything up to 100% or red for over 100%. If I'm looking at a team view for 10 people, it doesn't help me figure out which person is the next one available for a project. All I can see is whether they are overbooked or booked at all. The only planned time number I see is the sum of the entire team, so I can see that someone is free when that number is below 100% but I can't tell who is free.
It seems that I have to go to the view for each person to actually see how many hours he/she is allocated("planned") for the rest of the year.