Space restrictions doesn't work, I've already tried the steps below but the account can still see other spaces.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-grant-access-to-one-space-only-to-a-user-in-confluence-815244321.html
@Owen Hile
Are you sure you didn't miss any step?
Did you remove the user from the confluence-users group? That's the most important step
Best,
Fadoua
You will need to go into a bit more detail about this one.
Confluence does not have "space restrictions". At a space level, it implements permissive rights - if you want to let someone do something in the space (including just view), they you have to grant the user or a group that they are in, the right to do so.
Confluence does have page restrictions, but I don't think this is what you are worried about.
For the space level stuff, look at the permissions set for each space. I suspect you have probably got a system where you've used the "can log in" group as a default space permission that also gives "can see space". So when you add a user, they get access to a load of spaces because you have added them to the "can log in group"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.