Hello,
if Issue type select field value declare value,
example if issue type =bug select option value (Product,Software) display else (sytem)
I how did
thank you.
If I understand your question correct, you want to display different values in your select list based on the issuetype selected.
You can set up different contexts for those different issuetypes. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+a+Custom+Field#ConfiguringaCustomField-contextContext
Thank you.
But So I did when outer issue type disible false.
else I how procedure did
Sorry, but I don't understand your comment. What do you mean with "outer issue type "? Do you have a different context for issue type Bug than for all other issue types? If not, you need to add an additional context. See the link in my answer.
As follows Diffirent issue type to be when, some project or some service desk screen dont to be
screen.PNG
context.PNG
From what I see you have two contexts. One for issue type A (I don't see the name) and project Yardim Masasi the other for issue type B (again, I don't see the name). So, for all other issue types this field (Ariza Tipi) has no context, and therefor can't be displayed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.