I am reviewing the Story's workflow and we have from To Do - In Analysis - In Progress - more.
But I want to understand the difference between 'In Analysis' and 'In Progress'
Thank you
Arturo M.
Hello @artmy_mx ,
There is no global answer to this question; "In Analysis" and "In Progress" are Jira Statuses that were created by an Administrator of your Jira instance.
If you have any questions about their use, you should ask directly to the creator of the considered Workflow (ask a Jira Administrator).
Let me know if it helped,
Guilhem
You will need to ask the people who designed and built the workflow. It's something your people have done with your system, we can't tell you what they were thinking!
I'll add that, once you discover the answer, request that your Admins add Descriptions into the Statuses and/or workflow transitions. Then, when you hover over these items, it should display a short description that may help solve these questions for you or future users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.