Hello Everyone!
We have made it through the first month of 2021 and it has proved to be just as unpredictable as 2020 was!
However, one thing you can count on is that there is an overwhelming amount of amazing content to read on the Atlassian Community.
In fact, there are so many good articles that have been posted this month I couldn’t include them all in this round up, and I would encourage everyone to explore on your own as well. With that, here are some of the highlights that have been posted this month:
Also, some trending discussions you might want to get involved in:
Until next time!
Thanks for sharing @Jimmy Seddon ! This crew does a LOT of work!!
Yes @John Funk is great the work of @Jimmy Seddon
Many thanks !!!
Thanks @Jimmy Seddon for sharing all this important and interesting stuff on the community! This gives me a lot to read and learn.
Thank you @Jimmy Seddon
Thanks!
2020 was a hell of a year
it destroyed many life
Great Sum up @Jimmy Seddon !
Thanks for this article!
Jimmy, thanks for putting this together. As you said there is a ton of content in the Community and it can be challenging to find things particularly those great nuggets of old. Articles like this help to resurface some of the goodness. Cheers!
Thanks for this list, Jimmy! There are definitely articles I've missed & now I'll be checking them out!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.