When I start editing a new or an existing page, it's impossible to write in the edit zone and no text appear in it if it's an existing file. How can I resolve this problem ?
Hallo Geoazimut
Are you using Google Chrome as your browser? There's a known problem with Chrome that reduces the size of the editor panel. This plugin will fix it:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.editor-height-fix
Alternatively, you can upgrade to Confluence 5.1.3 or later. The bug report has the details:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28415
I hope this helps!
Cheers, Sarah
Hello Sarah,
Thank you for your fast answer. Unfortunately it doesn't resolve my problem. I'm mostly working in Firefox but I also tried in Internet Explorer, the problem always happens. I use the OnDemand version of Confluence (in french).
Cheers, Martin (Geoazimut)
Oh dear, that doesn't sound good. The best thing is to contact the Atlassian Support team at http://support.atlassian.com
Finally the suppport gave me the solution:
The Confluence plugin editor was disabled and the support restarted it to get it working. It works fine now.
Thanks for your help Sarah.
All the best, Martin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.