We have an SLA that we must respond to different priority tickets a certain number of times per day. How would I set this up in the SLA set up for Jira Service Desk?
Hey Karen,
Can you tell me more about how this SLA works?
Based on what you have said, it seems like your best option is to have a status which pauses the SLA, and an automation that transitions it back into a status which starts it again after a set period of time.
Let me know,
Cheers,
Ben.
Hi @Karen Orr ,
I think Time to SLA can solve your issue. We have an article about recurring SLAs that you can set up using TTS linked below.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-articles/How-to-define-recurring-SLAs-for-your-Cloud-projects/ba-p/1504413
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Regards,
Gökçe
Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.