Hi, my organization uses Jira Data Center. One team has started to use Trello. We want to sync Trello with Jira and visa versa. I've looked into this plugin - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218011/trello-connector-for-jira-server?hosting=server&tab=overview but it does not support Jira Data Center. Is there another way to sync between Trello and Jira Data Center.
Thanks,
Dennis
Hi @Dennis Gatti ! I believe Unito is compatible with Jira Data Center.
https://unito.io/integrations/trello-jira/
Hi @Dennis Gatti ,
Welcome to the community!
Please read and follow the steps shown in this documentation
https://help.trello.com/article/1081-using-the-jira-power-up
I hope your issue will be solved!
Regards,
Soumyadeep
Thanks for the info. However, this won't work as our Jira uses SSO.
Thank you. I'm trying to set up the flow in unito. I can't find Jira Data Center in the selector. I only see these options. Any idea which one I should use?
@Dennis Gatti I believe picking the regular Jira option should do it. Is your Jira on-premise or on the cloud? If it's on-premise, pick "Jira Server". If it's cloud, you should see an option there for "Jira Cloud".
@Dennis Gatti also, here are a few resources to help you get started with connecting Jira:User permissions needed: https://guide.unito.io/en/articles/3478385-what-permissions-are-required-for-jira-users (list of the minimum permissions required for Unito to be able to create/edit issues etc.)How to configure Jira for Unito access: https://guide.unito.io/en/articles/3478372-how-to-configure-jira-for-unito-accessIf you're connecting a Jira on-premise server and it's behind a firewall, you have a few options to connect to Unito: https://guide.unito.io/en/articles/3478506-how-to-connect-unito-to-your-on-premise-jira-gitlab-or-github-server
It looks like this is no longer an option: Note: The Jira Power-Up works with Jira Cloud only.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.