Hey! I have a link to the page https://confluence-url.com/x/eaY1AgMay I know the space from this link?Maybe you can use apiThank you!
Hello @Fred Kruger ,
This is one of my space Home page.
https://wiki.abc.com/display/AB/xyz+Home
As per the above "AB" is my space Key.
This is your : https://confluence-url.com/x/eaY1Ag
As i compared with mine , i felt "x" is space key.
Thanks
The only way to do this from a short url is to visit the page and read it for the name.
Technically you could work it out by de-encoding the eaY1Ag, but that would mean reverse-engineering the algorithm used to generate it, which is a LOT more complicated than just poking Confluence with a script or browser.
Thanks for your thoughts, for my problem I found a different solution, I executed a request for this url in response, received a readable url from the page id and substituted it in the api request and then received the name of the space. It sounds complicated, but it works!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.