Today i have to release a new Service Desk for my Comopany, but i can't find where i can change the default Service Desk. If you go in the UI on the SD Button, this is what i mean exactly.
Kind Regards, Ben
Hey Benji,
I am not sure I understand your question. Where are you looking to have a default? Email, Help Portal, or in Jira itself?
Let me know,
Ben.
Hey other Benjamin,
thanks, for your Reply. I mean this Button, in Jira itself.
My Question is, how i can change the default Service Desk behind the Button here, in the UI.
Thanks for your Help!
I understand now. This view is the Agent side of Jira Service Management, so the people using that menu will be your Service Desk Agents. That menu like the other menus are personalised to each user.
For your customers, you want to direct them to use your Help Portal or Email to raise issues in your service desk.
I hope this helps,
Cheers,
Okay, thanks for this Information. But, if i click on the Service Desk Button, i only see the older one.
The Link is always to "customer/portal/1" and i need "customer/portal/27" as default, you know what i mean?
I thought i can change the Standard Help Center for my Company? The Link behind the Button ...
Because just with Permissions and Service Desk Agent, i don't get the Result i want.
Kind Regards,
Ben
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.