I found that the blog homepage will load 15 article summaries, so the page will take longer to open. Is there any way to reduce the number of blog posts loaded. I hope the blog homepage will open faster.
Hello @2020Labs ,
Please check the following document regarding Blog Posts Macro.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/blog-posts-macro-139470.html
Hoping this may helpful.
Thanks.
Thank you for your answer. But I am still confused. My problem is not the blog macro, Blog path on the homepage tree
Hi @2020Labs ,
agree with you, created 17 blog posts.
Bute able to view first 15 only. and there is nor Pages also as "1" , "2" or Next Buttons.
Thank you for raising this.
The content of my blog post is relatively long. It takes about 4 seconds to open the blog post homepage, and the page tree on the left is also 4 seconds later to be displayed
Maybe you can try to reorganize the navigation bar of the blog on the left by modifying the CSS file, such as setting the year inden.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/styling-confluence-with-css-166528400.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.