I use Visual Studio 2019 and want to see how I can connect to bitbucket server with it with some helpful steps or guide?
Hi @nutbolts ,
Welcome to the community!
Please read and follow this article
https://zhengwu.org/bitbucket-server-integration-with-visual-studio-code-on-windows/
I hope it will solve your issue!
Regards,
Soumyadeep
I saw that guide but it refers to visual studio code which I see has a plugin for atlassian, however my question was around the IDE Visual Studio 2019. If anyone know of an extension which works with bitbucket server then do let me know
Please have a look at this extension
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=MistyK.VisualStudioBitbucketExtension
Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
The extension you mentioned seems to work for Bitbucket cloud not for data center.
Also for cloud, the extension is very primitive and quite buggy. I cannot make inline comments and the comments loo weird. No side by side diff is available. Are there any plans from Atlassian to create a good plugin for Visual Studio? (not VS Code)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.