I've copied a card, and I'm trying to move the copy but I only have 2 boards listed. I should have about 10. I need to copy multiple cards to multiple boards.
Why can I only see 2 boards when I try to "move" a card?
Hi @Elizabeth VanSchoyck
Look at this posts, maybe can help you
https://help.trello.com/article/806-moving-cards-or-lists
https://help.trello.com/article/802-copying-cards-lists-or-boards
https://zapier.com/apps/trello/integrations/trello/849/copy-new-or-moved-trello-cards-from-one-board-or-list-to-another-board-or-list
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/How-do-I-copy-all-cards-assigned-to-me-in-other-boards-to-my/qaq-p/1396450
If this response has answered your question can you please mark it as accepted so that other users can see it is correct when searching for similar answers.
Cheers
Hi Vero,
I did see those, but my issue is when I click to Move to a board I only see 2 boards and I should have 10 or so.
Thanks!
@Elizabeth VanSchoyck the issue is probably that those boards are in your team but you are not a member of those boards. If you go to one of the "missing" boards you should see a "Join Board" button at the top. You will only see boards you are a member of in the move board list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.