How do I hide the edit bar when using public link for a page? Check the print to know what I'm talking about. I want either hide this bar or change the layout for one of our company, how could I do it?
Here's a similar question with a good answer that might help you:
It's related to the Cloud version of Confluence, and based on your screenshot I think you're using one of the other versions. But the concept is the same. By using space permissions or user permissions, you can make it read-only, which will remove the "Edit page" button.
Even though I did what was in that other question you sent me, it didn't work. I guess this "Edit page" button on the top of the page is a permanent thing of Atlassian public pages =/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.