Good morning, I need some assistance. I have a query:
project = xxx and status changed TO closed after -7d
Which has been working fine up to the date that our Org changed our jira workflow.
Tickets no longer "close" they "Deploy to Prod" - so I thought I could change the query to
project = hre and status changed TO "Deployed to prod" after -7d
However, I am getting hundreds of results that go back to last year.
I suspect that since the query is looked at the CLOSED DATE field but we are not using a CLOSED its not pulling back based on the 7 days I have in my query.
I would normally try "resolution" but, we add a resolution in the middle of the workflow once the work is "Dev Complete".
I've played around with some other scenarios but none seen to be working. Would love some suggestions.
thanks!