I have launched the quick start on aws and it keeps giving 502 error. Has anyone tested it I am using the template form github with vpc
https://github.com/aws-quickstart/quickstart-atlassian-jira/blob/main/templates/quickstart-jira-dc-with-vpc.template.yaml
I have tried it in different region also same issue everytime.
We had the exact same problem when setting this up today. We were able to solve by logging into the AWS system to start Jira with these commands (IPs and values will be found in your AWS setup):ssh -A -i ~/.ssh/YOUR-AWS-CLIENT-KeyPair.pem ec2-user@<your-bastioan-IP>ssh <your-jira-server-internal-ip>sudo -sservice jira start
Thanks alot I was worried for a while logged in but didnt know which service now I know the answer and got it working
Thanks a million
I get the message
'jira: unrecognized service'
Where would the installation direct for Jira DC be when using AWS Quickstart?
The "your-jira-server-internal-ip" where you need to log in to via Bastion for your Jira server is found in the Private IPv4 addresses field in your Jira instance server in the EC2 Instances list view in AWS. Hope this helps you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.