Hello,
I've tried the upgrade of Jira from 7.13.1 to 8.13.2. After the upgrade, I'm unable to use some of the filters in the kanban board, the details are here:
An error occurredHide…
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Details
1.
Exception: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'errors' of undefinedResource: https://xxxx/s/aed7dffa1621e3a3f80f2ba51e28858b-CDN/a7b01a/813002/34ff6bbf7b64bf1830803bf8c420463a/7e94c30f3a266c8de57bc0a2edf479c8/_/download/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid-work,jira.project.sidebar,atl.general,jira.global,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&baseurl-check-resources=true&flexboards=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US&whisper-enabled=trueLine: 5924Column: 5212.
Exception: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'errors' of undefinedResource: https://xxxx/s/aed7dffa1621e3a3f80f2ba51e28858b-CDN/a7b01a/813002/34ff6bbf7b64bf1830803bf8c420463a/7e94c30f3a266c8de57bc0a2edf479c8/_/download/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid-work,jira.project.sidebar,atl.general,jira.global,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&baseurl-check-resources=true&flexboards=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US&whisper-enabled=trueLine: 5924Column: 521Environment
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.141 Safari/537.36
Stack trace
TypeError: Cannot read property 'errors' of undefinedat Object. (https://xxxx/s/aed7dffa1621e3a3f80f2ba51e28858b-CDN/a7b01a/813002/34ff6bbf7b64bf1830803bf8c420463a/7e94c30f3a266c8de57bc0a2edf479c8/_/download/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid-work,jira.project.sidebar,atl.general,jira.global,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&baseurl-check-resources=true&flexboards=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US&whisper-enabled=true:5924:521)at c (https://xxxx/s/5340f6bff9dc4d879daac30530105d9e-CDN/a7b01a/813002/34ff6bbf7b64bf1830803bf8c420463a/444d5415e7870a478af9a6d08d480a2a/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:54:22895)at Object.fireWith [as rejectWith] (https://xxxx/s/5340f6bff9dc4d879daac30530105d9e-CDN/a7b01a/813002/34ff6bbf7b64bf1830803bf8c420463a/444d5415e7870a478af9a6d08d480a2a/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:54:23652)at Object. (https://xxxx/s/5340f6bff9dc4d879daac30530105d9e-CDN/a7b01a/813002/34ff6bbf7b64bf1830803bf8c420463a/444d5415e7870a478af9a6d08d480a2a/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:54:24332)at c (https://xxxx/s/5340f6bff9dc4d879daac30530105d9e-CDN/a7b01a/813002/34ff6bbf7b64bf1830803bf8c420463a/444d5415e7870a478af9a6d08d480a2a/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:54:22895)at Object.fireWith [as rejectWith] (https://xxxx/s/5340f6bff9dc4d879daac30530105d9e-CDN/a7b01a/813002/34ff6bbf7b64bf1830803bf8c420463a/444d5415e7870a478af9a6d08d480a2a/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:54:23652)at Object.a. (https://xxxx/s/5340f6bff9dc4d879daac30530105d9e-CDN/a7b01a/813002/34ff6bbf7b64bf1830803bf8c420463a/444d5415e7870a478af9a6d08d480a2a/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:54:24631)at c (https://xxxx/s/5340f6bff9dc4d879daac30530105d9e-CDN/a7b01a/813002/34ff6bbf7b64bf1830803bf8c420463a/444d5415e7870a478af9a6d08d480a2a/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:54:22895)at Object.add [as fail] (https://xxxx/s/5340f6bff9dc4d879daac30530105d9e-CDN/a7b01a/813002/34ff6bbf7b64bf1830803bf8c420463a/444d5415e7870a478af9a6d08d480a2a/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:54:23189)at Object. (https://xxxx/s/5340f6bff9dc4d879daac30530105d9e-CDN/a7b01a/813002/34ff6bbf7b64bf1830803bf8c420463a/444d5415e7870a478af9a6d08d480a2a/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:54:24303)
On further investigation we see the following rest call is failing
https://xxxx/rest/greenhopper/1.0/xboard/work/transitions.json?_=1611257007214
And it looks like the project id needs to be prepended to the rest call as below
https://xxxx/rest/greenhopper/1.0/xboard/work/transitions.json?projectId=10001&_=1611256799212
Hi @Burim B,
Let's try some basic troubleshooting steps:
I hope that this helps.
Thanks,Moga
Hey Moga,
Thanks for your reply. I don’t have any announcement banner and I tried the other steps before opening this topic. Anything else I could try?
It is behind a reverse proxy. I will try that. Thanks.
update pluginstate set pluginenabled = 'true' where pluginkey = 'com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-rapid-browser-metrics';
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.