Hello, is it possible to make Monday as the first day of week in the new version of Calendar?
I tried to set Russian and English(UK) languages in the preferences, but Calendar still shows Sunday as the first day of week.
Thanks in advance
EDIT: The issue is fixed now. The start day of calendar-like views like the Calendar View or the card date picker is dependent on your Trello or Atlassian account locale. Please see https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Trello-new-version-Calendar-start-week-on-Monday/qaq-p/1589872#M42044
(Original message is preserved below)
Hi there, I'm sorry to tell that for the new date picker, there is no way to set the first day of the week according to your locale. However, we are collecting valuable feedback (such as yours) and will continue to update the date picker accordingly. Please don't hesitate to shout-out if there is anything else! Thanks, Jireh
Hi there,
I'm sorry to tell that for the new date picker, there is no way to set the first day of the week according to your locale.
However, we are collecting valuable feedback (such as yours) and will continue to update the date picker accordingly. Please don't hesitate to shout-out if there is anything else!
Thanks,
Jireh
Hi all,
We have put a fix out changing the first day of the week on the new date picker. You all should be seeing the change now or very shortly. Thanks everyone for your patience!
EDIT: To clarify, there is no specific setting to change the first day of the week for calendar-like components. It is based on your locale setting. If you use Trello in English and want Monday as the first day of the week, please switch your locale to English (UK). See this link on how to change your locale.
Hi from France!Same here, we really need the monday starting day picker.
It's really confusing, sometimes we make some mistakes and create deadline on sundays. We use Trello everyday with our teammates, everytime, even with our clients.Please help us!
Thanks,Justine
@Justine Pollet Thank you for chiming in. Feedback like this is super important to us because it helps us quantify what features are important to Trello users. If many customers like yourself are reporting that this is a major inconvenience to your team, we can more easily prioritize work for the fix.
+1. Maybe add a feature where you can specify what date you want the week to start on or via the language in Atlassian Account setting. That would be great. Keep getting the dates wrong because of the Sunday format.
Fantastic! thx
Work like a charm. Thx!
THANKS 😊
I still don't see a solution for this - have tried changing to English (UK) and English (US), but still I only get Sunday as first day of week.
Can you show a screenshot? I just tried it myself, and switching to English (UK) gives me Monday as the first day of the week for the Date picker, the Calendar view, and the Calendar Power-Up.
Language settings may take a few minutes to update, especially if you have an Atlassian-linked account with Trello.
Same here. Changed the language on Atlassian, still Sunday on Trello.
This did not work for me either. I changed to English (US) and it's still starting on Sunday
It's 2024 and I'm having the same issue. I'm in Spain and the first day of the week is Monday and now, from nowhere, it starts on Sunday. I have the time zone correctly, btw.Thanks in advance for the help!
Same problem, and we use UK English as a default language.
It seems fixed now.
Hi again,
my calendar, not only starts on Sunday again, now the language changed from Spanish to English. I didn't change anything. Seems like some kind of a really bad magic is happening lately in Trello.
Btw, the time: I used the 24 hour format, now, am/pm, and I can't change the hour as much I try to write the correct time.So tired of this, sorry.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.