Jira Service Management (formerly Jira Service Desk) will not be migrated by Jira Cloud Migration Assistant, so I try to use Jira Site Import to migrate from server to cloud.
It report error.
Hi @Luisa Zhang
I understood you get this error message during performing a site import to your Jira cloud instance.
A short check before reaching out to support could probably show further information.
This knowledge base article could help you further:
You can find some checks there which you could try before starting a new import. However, if that also fails reaching out to support is fine, no question.
Regards,Daniel
Hi @Luisa Zhang ,
for these kind of issues, you should get in touch with Atlassian Support as they'll be able to let you know exactly what went wrong : http://getsupport.atlassian.com/
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
After I import successfully, I can't see any issue in the project and I can't add any user to the project.
Assuming you are on the "Free" plan there are restrictions to user management and permissions which could explain why you don't have those options.
Please refer to the following guide for further information:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/what-is-the-free-jira-cloud-plan/
I'm trying the standard plan.
And I can't find Unlicensed Access in the Confluence navigation > Global Permissions, which is mentioned in https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/manage-global-permissions/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.