Hi all,
I'm trying to do that with a behavior script:
reporter.setFormValue(user.getName());
This is a simple script and will put only the username in the reporter input field for the form.
Imagine that user change every time the field assignee change, because the groovy is attached to the change of Assignee field.
First time it works correctly, loading the avatar and the fullname. The problem is that, when you change for the second time the value on the field that has a groovy script linked, later JIRA doesn't trigger the action that will put the avatar image and the fullname in the input field (I found it doesn't call setFormValue due to an error in javascript. Please take a look below) .
- This is the current result:
image2015-5-28 17:8:4.png - This is the expected result after setFormValue
image2015-5-28 17:6:30.png
I found, after some investigation in frebug that error (I suppose related to behaviour plugin because script is not triggered at all due to this error):
image2015-5-29 10:18:0.png
Is there any way in order to fix that on behaviour plugin?
Thanks
Luca