Hi,
I am a novice in managing projects with bitbucket, till now, i have been using git/bitbucket for version controlling only and was not deploying the code to the server.
Now, i want to deploy code directly to my shared server that is with Hostgator. I want to have others in my team, Team members will create a Pull request. I will approve and merge with main master branch of my repository.
Now, what i want it that updated code should be directly deployed on my Hostgator shared server on a domain. I am trying to find various resources but unable to get a clear view so to set it up.
I got resources that i can do the same with Piplines however i am unable to find any resource which can guide me.
There is another resource at https://bitbucket.org/sibbl/bitbucket-ftp-deployment/wiki/Home (seems to be easy) but it seems to be outdated as i am unable to find settings/services options etc...,
So can anyone please guide me to correct resource so that i can move forward with next steps in managing controlled code.
Please help.
Thanks in advance,
Viv