I'm trying to merge multiple instances of Jira Cloud in one instance of server to make a backup copy of that server instance with all the info and migrate it to another in Cloud.The problem is that I can't impport the zip backup file to server.I've placed it where Jira tells me it has to be and it doesn't read the file and I don't know why.If someone can help me. I attach some screenshots and maybe there is something that I can't see or I am doing something wrong.Thanks in advance
Hi @Sofia Grunspan
Try changing Windows System Language to English and then import
Thanks,Pramodh
Everything looks good, have you tried renaming it and trying again, maybe something like backup1.zip I am not sure why it is not finding it.
@Sofia Grunspan
I can see in the file explorer directory as "Usuarious" instead of "users". Please check that.
FYI,
The paths are not matching, since your system language is not matching with Jira
Probably the easiest option to try would be to place the file in an easy to access directory, for example \ (assuming \ is a hard disk, or, a USB stick, or example).
I will try changing Windows language. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.