Congrats to our dynamic duo for this week @Stuart Capel - London ; @Pramodh M woohoo! Y'all qualified for the Cloudie!
I have my Cloudie all situated, so look out for an email from me so that I can get your Cloudie on the way!
We have a total of 174 Cloudies left so don't worry y'all still have time to get your very own~
So if y'all are still interested in the challenge - Check out all the details & here is your feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start. And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general.
Have a lovely weekend! Stay awesome possums!
Cheers!
Congrats guys!
Hey @Stuart C & @Pramodh congratulations.
Well deserved! All the best for your future contributions.
Regards,
Soumyadeep
Congrats all - I recently ticked past 30 answers (I *think* they're all in cloud, but w/o metadata in JSON, it's hard to tell. :-), so I'm anxiously looking forward to getting a Cloudie of my own.
Thank you @Kyren Wong and all!
Thanks,Pramodh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.